Thursday, December 12, 2013

More Wedding Photos

We got pictures back from the photographer from the wedding - so I was looking through them to smile on a day when I didn't naturally feel like smiling. Thought I would share some with you guys (who put up with me even when I'm a little down!):


Hearing Chris' vows

Our friend/minister was AMAZING - made us cry and laugh!








We were CRAZY happy!!!


Mood is better! (Though all my friends are online talking about FOOD FOOD FOOD right now, hahahaha) I ate my sweet potato/meat/veggie brunch I usually do, walked the dog, downed some coffee, worked out and am all settled in working on my lectures right now. Looking at pictures was a fun break!

Peace and Light!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to look at photo's.

    Keep smiling, keep happy, keep positive.

    I think the world around us at this time of year can get a little crazy at times.

    I take a deep breath think 'Positivity' and it generally works quite well .......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC photos!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of you when your husband is reading his vows. Looks like you found true love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, love those photos! Good for you for doing other things while everyone is food focused. I'll be right there with you- doing other things- photos, coffee, going outside.. :)

    Thanks for posting the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Gorgeous couple! Your wedding looked like a blast! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look fabulous and looks like such a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete