Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Life lessons on Christmas Eve

Was back to my old tricks yesterday. Ate clean, ate Paleo, walked the dog, worked out:


I've told you guys about this App before. Love it!! Yesterday I picked a 30 minute moderate strength/cardio workout - the push-ups and mountain climbers have my arms decently sore this morning!

Still 123, but I'm bloated from that TOM as well. Just more motivation to behave during the holiday tonight and tomorrow!

Haven't been perfect this December, but I've been WAY better than last year. I've definitely learned a few lessons, but not all of them :)

I'll leave you with this thought on Christmas Eve:


All my love to you all - I hope the next few days are filled with love, light, and contentedness for all of you.

Be peaceful and kind, my friends,

Namaste <3

6 comments:

  1. Love that list! What is the name of the app?

    Hoppy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Workout trainer by skimble (I have the free version and it's more than enough!)

      Delete
  2. I really love the list there. Something to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jeanette! Have a great time with family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful list! Merry Christmas, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great list! Merry Christmas and I look forward to reading your blog in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete