Saturday, February 13, 2016

Alive and well!

I got a comment from Vickie asking if we're all doing ok-- and I wanted to pop in to say that we are!!

However, being a new mom, finding a new job, trying to jump start my health and fitness, etc is a lot more exhausting and time consuming than expected!! I spend the hour I have to myself (given to me by my husband) reading or showering :)

But we're happy! Hunter is verrrry sensitive and cries pretty easily (very easily over stimulated, doesn't like to be set down, etc) so that's been challenging. I go back to work on Tuesday though, so he's going to have to establish some new routines.

Hunter sleeps well now, though, so that's awesome. 5-8 hour stretches at night, usually followed by another 3!

He's also insanely cute:





Things are going well in most fronts. My advisor is liking my dissertation so far. I'm potentially close to a new job. I've lost a few more pounds. Hunter is healthy and growing. 

Can't complain!!

Might blog more once I'm back at work and have forced free time on my breaks!

Love to you all <3


8 comments:

  1. Glad all is well. Really great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- so cute. Yes, infant's are exhausting and rewarding. Glad you are easing into the whole thing. Eating a nutrient dense, real foods template will only help you. I wish I had done that rather than heating up a high carb WW frozen dinner.

    Onward and keep taking care of you, so you can take care of that cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - he is so cute.
    Lovely photo's.

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how fast he's grown :) What a joy! Happy for you he's sleeping nights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :) Just wanted to wish you luck on your first day back at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was thinking about you yesterday, hope things went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete