Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mango Salsa

Had to share- I love making simple salsas with bright ingredients that pop! Often full of healthy fats and great nutrients in raw form, I love fresh salsa as a condiment.

My salsa:


Dice up:

2 mangos
2 avocados
1/2 onion
1 - 2 Roma tomatoes

Mix up and spice up: cumin, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.

Simple and fresh! So delicious... Made my turkey burger for lunch into something special:


Eating healthy doesn't have to be bland OR hard.

I'll leave you today with a pic of my sleepy, peaceful, happy dog (all his long walks gets this energetic 3 year old finally calm!):


Peace and light <3

3 comments:

  1. I think (since I don't eat tomatoes if I can help it because they have given me ezcema in the past, for many years)...if I substitute them with pieces of pineapple, I'm good to go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Simple and fresh!'

    Great words to describe your salsa

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that salsa! And eating healthy doesn't have to be bland or hard. Or expensive...one of my most hated excuses to not eat healthy:)

    ReplyDelete