Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Solstice! - a new cycle begins :)


I'm a big fan of the solstices and equinoxes- starts of new seasons. If you want to make a change in your life, this is technically a more auspicious day to do it than our arbitrary calendar New Year!!

I'm celebrating by going to a dinner at my friends house and then a bunch of us are going to go dance the night away to one of my favorite bands- Brother's Past!

Still 120.2 today (third day in a row). Going to eat paleo and clean today - even at my friends for dinner :)

Start the season right - take care of yourself and those you love!!

Namaste <3

3 comments:

  1. I love it when the sun turns around too. There's something so comforting about know there will be more and more sun each day. :D

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st day of winter & it was 60 degrees here! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always happy when the days get longer. I heard today that by the end of January, we will have one hour more of sunlight! I guess days of darkness make us appreciate the days of sunshine! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete