Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Burn :D

This is becoming a holiday tradition for us. We go for a long hike in our local nature preserve. If we do the whole loop, which we did today, it's about 5 miles. It's a nice way to start a day that is usually focused around gluttony and inactivity.

Koda sure was grateful for the hike. A life lesson we think we've learned from Koda is that he would rather burn 1000 cal than eat 1000 cal. In the end, so would we!!


Last night went well, I had a great time with my friends. I weigh the same today as yesterday- success!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm off to grandma's house in couple of hours. I'm bringing a really healthy salad to share. I plan to fill my plate over and over again with the salad so I'm not tempted by the other stuff. Focus on family and not food.

Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Jeanette! I'll recap my Thanksgiving in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Kodas leash in my jacket pocket, not a belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Kodas leash in my jacket pocket, not a belly :)

    ReplyDelete