Sunday, January 6, 2013

Admission

I had a lot, lot, lot of fun stopping by the cabin last night. I missed out on skiing and sleeping at the cabin and the whole weekend experience but I am glad I didn't mope about it and got up there to have lots of laughs and fun :)

I went up with a friend and we got there around 3, and we left around midnight, so almost 10 hours of nice times.

Here's the admission: I drank a bottle of wine. It was no accident and I absolutely wanted to, but the way I feel this morning isn't great. Drinking that much doesn't do me any favors.

Ah, well, I will keep working on it: trying to enjoy myself socially without overdoing it!

I just felt so good to be in the Adirondacks, in a rustic cabin with a blazing fire, surrounded by awesome people. There are no regrets but a new day. Chris and I are relaxing at home today, making fresh meals filled with veggies, playing with the dog and getting back to the routine.

My routine is super healthy: I eat great, normal portions, stay active, etc.

It's the break in routine I need to get better at. I need to be able to go to a big social event and nit get lost in overindulgence.

Never claimed to be perfect!

Looking forward to a healthy week with Chris who is finally at home for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment