Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Semester is over!

The class I was teaching assisting for at the university is over. I am spending the day at home grading tests. Hoping to start work as a field archaeologist sooner rather than later this month! Don't need too big of a lag between paychecks, yikes.

I went to yoga early this morning and then rode three miles on the bike. I weighed in after being awake for 3 hours, drinking water and whatnot and weighed in at 130.2. I just really want to get a little lower so I don't see 130 anymore! Vanity, maybe? Hmm.

Had an amazing breakfast that included most of my fruit and veggie servings for the day (even though lunch and dinner will still be veggie heavy too!): mushrooms, tomato, green peppers and onions in my eggs and a coconut milk smoothie I made with BEETS, bananas and strawberries. LOVE.

Not much else going on in my little world. Planning to have friends over this week to cook them a paleo dinner :D and overall just planning for the hike this weekend (second to last hike to become 46ers!!!).

Peace to all of you out there :)


1 comment:

  1. Your breakfast sounds amazing!

    Have fun cooking for your friends and the hike this weekend!

    ReplyDelete