Thursday, May 17, 2012

Paleo Dinner Party!

So we are having 4 people over to our house tonight, hosting our first dinner party since we went paleo!

I am nervous and excited. I love to make people great food! I hope everything turns out well :)

I have a banana bread in the oven right now for dessert (coconut flour banana bread, of course!)

On the menu for the night:

       Pork and chicken meatloaf "cupcakes" (using ground flax instead of bread crumbs)
       Mashed cauliflower with herbs
       Sauteed broccoli with garlic
       Sweet potato hash (made with bacon, onions, and green apples!)

I am excitedly prepping right now :D

I am not even going to mention that everything is paleo. They might not even notice, if the meal is tasty enough :D

2 comments:

  1. Paleo dinner parties are my favorite! Trust me, no one notices! Spuds like a great spread, what time is dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete