Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I can't even tell you how much I loved my dinner tonight..

I just had to write about it. I am in ecstasy!

Healthy eating is not delicious? Hahahahahaha LIES

Start with gorgeous ingredients:

- Went to the co-op and got some decently cheap grass fed and finished Scottish Highland ground beef

- Went to the farmer's market and got a bundle of turnips and greens (fresh, local, no sprays) for 2 bucks!

- Picked up a sweet potato at the grocery for a dollar

Want to show you the gorgeous turnips!
And you have a dinner pretty much ready made! Roasted up the sweet potatoes with a little spice, sauteed the turnips in olive oil, cooked the greens in garlic and broth, and grilled up the burgers on the stovetop with nothing but a sprinkle of seasoning! A little salsa and homemade guacamole on the side :)




If I could give every one of you a taste of that meat, I would.  It was heavenly. The fat of the beef was its own sauce, so rich and tasty, it had to have been a sin!

<3 <3 <3 the way we have been eating... it feels so right for my body and my mind and dayyy-um, it tastes good!

Only took me 30 years to figure it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment