Sorry I've been quiet!!
Things I've been doing this weekend:
- celebrating my grandma's 99th birthday (ate cake! You don't say no to Grandma!)
- had a campfire with friends~! (drank wine)
- dug THREE projects and worked on the maps/reports
- hanging with the husband, dog, and cat :)
- looking forward to watching Game of Thrones tonight!!
- enjoying myself!
And I have kept myself really busy and really tired. Definitely a little bloated from non-paleo treats yesterday, but, as is usual with me, no regrets - just getting right back to normal!
My weekends are a LOT cleaner than they used to be. There used to be a lot more alcohol and a lot more bad food choices. Some weekends, now, are totally clean and paleo. Sometimes, like this weekend, I go off plan a little. I enjoyed the cake and the wine - but I enjoyed my family and my friends a whole lot more! Making the people the focus really helps :)
Ok - back to working on reports a little before show time!