Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Farmer's Market

Feeling miles better today- yesterday the after affects of the anesthesia made me very drowsy all day. I ended up taking a nap, and basically laying in bed for most of the day. I did go on a short walk with Chris and the dog, which exhausted me and I fell asleep early.

Back to normal energy levels today!

I went to the farmers market downtown today. It is absolutely gorgeous out. So grateful for that, no matter what else is going on!!


I got local and spray free cabbage, turnips, asparagus, mushrooms, and apples.

We are going to have roast chicken with apples, onions, and sweet potatoes tonight. Chris is also going to make a slaw of organic carrots and the cabbage I bought for us to have a delicious raw salad. 

Yum!

Life (especially finances) is really stressful right now. But like I said a few posts ago, I am doing what I can to manage it and to make my life better. It's all I can do!

Off to walk the dog!

Namaste <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. The nice weather sure helps to lighten a tried or bad mood. It's supposed to be a scorcher of a sunny day here tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete