Monday, May 12, 2014

Not sure..

Not sure what I weigh today! I didn't have a scale over the weekend and I definitely had a treat (bread pudding if you follow me on Instagram, haha, but it was preceded by a healthy dinner of salmon with poached egg and asparagus!).

I didn't think it was a good idea to weigh in today. I like my body right now and I don't want to let my head (potential disordered thoughts) ruin that.

Plus I have my endoscopy tomorrow (send me good energy and energy to the surgeon that he gets it all out!) and I will be fasting tonight/tomorrow.

It's a weird time for my body and a stressful week for my head. Giving myself a break!

Today is busy but I packed beautiful clean, paleo food for myself to give my body strength before my fast.

I'll update you tomorrow on results!

Photos from yesterday:


Namaste <3

3 comments:

  1. My best wishes to you for a good procedure tomorrow. Take care, and update us out here in Blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures .......

    Good wishes for your procedure tomorrow.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it all goes well... you are looking great. Don't worry about the odd dessert, it's what we do most of the time that counts :)

    ReplyDelete