Sunday, February 17, 2013

Painting Results (joy comes after patience!)

So after a lot of annoyance and frustration... I am VERY pleased with my new house. I am actually at peace when I walk around the downstairs now. I used to feel a little sad and overwhelmed looking at the dated house full of TOO many memories. This change brightened it up and makes me think of it as MINE, as somewhere new where Chris and I can create memories :)

Thanks for bearing with me and putting up with my stressful blog posts during this process. It was a great place to vent and get some perspective on the situation.

Here are some Before and Afters:


Dining Room Before

Dining Room After

Dining Room After

Kitchen Before

Kitchen After

Kitchen After

Living Room Before

Living Room After

Living Room After
 Had a very healthy and happy day with Chris today. We ate a delicious steak from the local butcher (we had a gift certificate from a friend, so we got TONS of really prime meat) for dinner and are going to relax tonight.

Love and Light to you!


5 comments:

  1. Jeanette, it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your color choices & so glad it's all done and you are feeling happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rooms look fabulous. I'm so happy for you that it's finished and you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOH!!!! Gorgeous!!!! I know it was so stressful, but what amazing results!!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painting came out beautiful! Hard work but so worth the effort when you get results like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! I want your living room!

    ReplyDelete