Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Paleo Grocery Shopping, Sharing the LOVE!



Keeping true to my word, I am determined to get back on track. Clean eating. No processed foods. Went out and tried to buy a paleo paradise at the supermarket :D

We have a lot more vegetables than pictured because Chris went to the farmer's market yesterday. But this is what I grabbed up:

Meat, eggs, vegetables, clementines and sweet potatoes. That's it!


I actually really like Valentine's Day. But I am going to use it this year as a way to make a promise with Chris that we are going to treat our bodies right.

I think that's love :) I want us both to be around for a long time... and I know life isn't predictable, but I want to do MY part, the things that I do have control over to keep us around. And I want our time to be QUALITY time - full of energy and excitement and health.

I did a lot of cleaning the house and organizing today. A lot of running around. Hour long walk with the dog accomplished!

Food for the day:

Breakfast: egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices gluten free toast
Lunch: Vegetable soup (nothing but veggies, broth and spices!) and coffee with almond milk
Dinner (to come): elk, sweet potatoes, peas and mushrooms

That is a DAMN good day for me.

Breakfast kept me full till 2 PM, which is awesome.

So, yes. I am very excited and bursting with hope and love. Wanted to share it on the blogosphere!

Namaste (and listen to the new Cloud Cult album if you can, it's great!)

http://www.cloudcult.com/love.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment