Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some things haven't changed...

Or have they?

I was going to tell you all about my weigh in.

I'll preface it by saying I got 9 hours of hard, deep sleep last night. I needed it. Worked wonders on my mental strength this morning.

So I jumped on my dad's scale, which weighs about 2 pounds heavier than my scale at home. Who knows which one is right, but I use the one at home to just make sure I am going in the right direction. I always weigh at the same time, after peeing, naked, haha. I want to have a good baseline.

This morning, I followed that same routine, but on my dad's scale, and I weighed in at 124.8 That's kind of crazy. That means at home, I would weigh under 123.

So I was going to say some things haven't changed, ie. my weight/weight loss.

But, I think they actually have changed... from months ago. Even now, even as stressed and exhausted and depressed and screaming/crying/raging as I am while I try to manage cleaning out my dad's house and moving into it... I am not overeating. I am not even trying not to overeat. Sometimes I actually feel like I am overeating, or eating the wrong things.

But I think that's because my mind has changed on what those things are.

I really am thankful I have been paleo for over 6 months. So when this happened and my world collapsed, I just fell on some very strong habits that are pulling me through and keeping my body healthy (even when my mind isn't).

So, it's something to be thankful for.

Time to get back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment