Monday, April 1, 2013

Bring a salad, eat some wheat, get a rash

I made this salad to bring to Easter dinner with a balsamic vinaigrette, with all good intentions. And I *did* fill up on salad and did pretty well.





But, things got emotional and dramatic and hard. And I had some wine even though I didn't plan to and I ate two pieces of warm, homemade bread a friend made purely for comfort. I wasn't hungry and I didn't need it and I ate it for emotional reasons. Yuck.

I got a nice rash down the back of both of my legs for that great decision.

But, no reason to continue those bad choices. Had eggs this morning and went on a walk with Koda. It's still nice and warm out (though it seems it will get a little colder this week, I've been enjoying the springy weather).






Still kind of emotionally drained and sad from yesterday. It was a long day. It could have been a wonderful day but it wasn't. I wish I could talk about it, but some things you just can't put out there on the world wide web. 

I just wish it was easier to be a human, sometimes.

Anyway, going to do what I can to (and the nice, long dog walk started the process) to brighten my mood and get back to a good place today.

Love to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment