Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Things and Stuff

I had a productive day yesterday - finished two reports that should bring in a big paycheck for me and Chris (much needed!) and also ran some errands after Chris finished work (finally used a $50 reward he had at Men's Warehouse, picked up my dad's old record player that we got fixed, and went to Target to buy some shelving).

I've had a HUGE house to-do list for a long time. Little things like repainting the porch (it got messed up during the winter), putting a runner down on the porch, getting chairs for our sunroom, etc. This one has been on my agenda since October, when we got home from our honeymoon in Japan...

I wanted shelving to display my favorite souvenir!! I got these beautiful screens at the Tokyo National Museum and needed a nice place to display them. They are now prominently displayed in my dining room:


I have a little money set aside to continue chipping away at the projects (next big one: get some wedding photos printed and framed!).

Not much to tell you otherwise. Weight continues to slowly decrease (a whole 0.2 down today, haha!), but it's the right direction of recovering from a chocolate binge.

Teaching today. Eager to be done teaching... realized it's not REALLY what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it was a good experience. Been applying for a few jobs I am interested in in the area, but no bites yet. Thank goodness for this side work or else I would be looking to get ANY old job that would take me, even if I hated it. I kind of want to do something I feel at least a little interested in!


My Work Look :D

Ok, back to prepping my lecture.

Namaste <3




No comments:

Post a Comment