- starting a side job soon that will bring in some much needed $$$ (and I get to be my own boss!)
- learning to not take angry/failing students and their rants personally
- I enjoyed a beautiful spring day yesterday, visited my horse and took a long walk with Koda
- no tracking is still going great!
- food has been fresh, delicious and clean :)
- weighed in at 121.8 this morning - low end of my range!!
Like Gwen at againstthegrain.us has been experimenting with, I wonder if/when I'll ever reduce my weigh-ins!
I can't go cold turkey with it like I did when I stopped tracking my calories. But, I weigh in every day right now (just once, in the morning, right after I wake up... So not obsessively throughout the day, but definitely everyday). I could see an experiment in my future where I only weigh in once or twice a week, then less than that if that's successful.
However, not tracking is still a very new and tentative thing for me. And while I trust in the process and I'm learning to trust myself, I want some more time to build more confidence in myself before I drop the scale as well as my tracking.
Don't want to get ahead of myself!!
It has just been so freeing to not be tied to my calorie app all day- now, don't get me wrong, it's a great tool that I would recommend anybody who is trying to get a handle on learning about portion sizes or how much food they should be eating. It help me lose weight and keep the weight off for a long time.
But, I don't think it's the right tool for me for the rest of my life! It's exciting to see that I simply don't need it right now.
Ok - I will leave you with a picture of my horse and a picture of the first flower I've seen this Spring AND a wish that you have a gorgeous day!!