Thursday, November 8, 2012

So much less stress!

It is amazing. Chris being here is so, so, so good.

Glad I am marrying him :) He obviously makes my life better!

It stinks that he has to travel for work most of the year. But it is making me appreciate the times he is here.

I gain weight when he is here, haha, I think just because my stress levels immediately decrease when he is here. Hugs, and reassurance, and help with the dog, and someone to eat dinner with so I make a better dinner.

I am relaxed for the first time in a long time this week. Sleeping a lot, getting some chill out time, it is really really nice.

The house and my life are still a horrible mess, though, and my to-do list is a mile long.

OH WELL.

We have a three day weekend this weekend and we have no plans so far. Hopefully we can make a little dent in that list. :)

I didn't know what to do for dinner last night, so I roasted some sweet potatoes and made an avocado, onion, mushroom and bacon (half real bacon, half turkey bacon haha) little salad to put on top of them. It was weird but really delicious! Duh, bacon and avocado and sweet potatoes... no way that wasn't going to taste good.

I also drank wine last night while we had our Survivor night with friends.

So high calorie day, going to do a lower calorie day today to balance that all out.

Hope everyone is having a good day, still thinking of those in NY/NJ (a lot of my friends are affected by this storm, many just getting power back in the past couple of days), and hoping this crazy, weird, kind of dark part of the year starts to brighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment