Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bridal shower weekend

Chris is driving me home from the Adirondacks currently! Had a lovely weekend of wedding stuff - Chris' family is sweet and outgoing and warm and made me feel very welcome! Some of my natural shyness and social anxiety came out, but nothing terrible :)

Did not stay paleo as I did eat a red velvet cupcake and drank some sangria  yesterday (though I ate very normally the rest of the time!) and tasted wedding cake samples today.

Nothing I am terribly worried about as I ate 100% well last week and am back to regularly scheduled programming as of noon today!

CanNOT wait to show you my engagement photos- coming soon!

Namaste <3

5 comments:

  1. So when is the big day? I'm so excited for you! And on a weekend like that...bridal shower and sampling wedding cakes, of course you weren't going to stick to paleo. But it's a once in a lifetime thing (hopefully. LOL) ALL GOOD.

    Can't wait to see the engagement photos!

    (and thank you for the support this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September 7th - so two months exactly away!!! Starting to get excited :)

      Delete
  2. You broke Paleo to sample wedding cakes?!?!?!?! Gah! You don't have to be 100% perfect 24/7, pretty girl. It's not a daily thing for you. You said yourself you're not all that worried about it, right. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not too worried about it! I know my weight will be up a little from it but nothing a few days of back to paleo basics won't cure!

      Delete
    2. YUMMM. I love red velvet cupcakes!!! I'm excited to see your engagement photos. I bet you look fantastic.

      Delete