Monday, December 22, 2014

Type of Quiet

Sorry for being so quiet lately! Obviously, the holidays have me a little busier than usual.

The weekend included a family Christmas party, a friends Hanukkah party, a 12 mile hike in the Adirondacks, and a friend coming to stay overnight so he and Chris could go snowboarding today!

I have to get to work soon so this is just a short check in but I wanted to let you all know the quiet is not a sad, stressed, or depressed quiet. It is a busy and full of life quiet!

I hope everyone is navigating this holiday season well. I hope you find calm, joy, love and all of those good things. Focus on those beautiful feelings and try to let the stress go (that is a task I've set for myself, which is not an easy one because I am a worrier and always have been, but I want to enjoy all of this as much as I can).

Namaste <3

1 comment:

  1. Tom? Is Tom missing? whaaaa? LOL

    Merry Christmas sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete