Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paleo Flow Chart

I don't have a ton of time this morning (had to follow Chris to the car shop, drive him to work, then make breakfast and I am about to head out to babysit!) but I did have something I wanted to share with you all. 

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook yesterday and I *love* it!

I like the tongue in cheek humor ("it's probably a rock," "corn is a grain knucklehead," etc) and then all the "no's" end up at "That crap will kill you"... haha. Very nice.

But it's a nice easy visual way to show someone what eating paleo is all about - it is not about how our ancestors ate or anything prehistoric, it is about inflammatory foods vs. non-inflammatory foods, foods that our bodies easily digest and don't, processed food and non-processed foods, chemicals and non-chemicals.

It's about eating CLEAN, first and foremost.


Enjoy your day, move your body, don't eat chemical-laden processed junk, and live brightly!

Namaste :)

3 comments: