Saturday, June 8, 2013

A weekend full of my fav. exercise!

Going hiking and camping this weekend! Figured I would check in and let you all know why I was on radio silence till later Sunday!

This is my major and favorite exercise in the world! We'll do over a dozen miles and about 3000 feet of ascent today, and several miles to backpack out tomorrow. We packed good clean paleo food for the weekend to give us great energy and fuel.  

Not bringing my nice camera as it us supposed to be pretty rainy but I have the little point and shoot so there will be pictures!

Weighing in at 127, in the middle of my cycle, hoping I'm down at the end of the weekend :)


And we're off!!!

Use your bodies this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hope it's a blast!

    Oh, and by the way, I had to move my blog. Here's the new link:

    http://skyandsurf.blogspot.com/ Please be sure to add / change this to your blogroll, blog-lovin, or however else you follow me. :) Thanks! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete