Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just had to share.. :D

Any South Park fans out there?

This gave me a chuckle:



Finally took a little nap today and feel normal after the bout of insomnia I have a night ago. I feel like when I lose a night of sleep, I have a few days to catch up on sleep and my body gets set back to normal with no ill effects.

Losing a night of sleep really makes me realize how IMPORTANT sleeping is to my overall health.

Going to babysit again tonight- I like making the extra cash. Been using it for some little house improvements. Tomorrow I am going to get some fencing and gardening stuff and plant some awesome rose bushes that were just given to me!

This was just a little off-plan post to share a chuckle - hope everyone is having a lovely day/evening!

Namaste <3

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I love South Park. I wish you lived just a tad closer because I would totally employ you as a baby sitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch South Park regularly. I have been a fan since the first episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a whole episode. It's on my to-do list though. Glad you caught up on some z's. I'm usually pretty tired during the week as we rise at 3:30 am for work. Because of that I usually find time for naps on the weekend. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete