Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Deleted my last post...

Felt like I was whining!

In a nutshell: this area of NY stinks (bad food, cultural deadzone) and I miss Albany (which ROCKS) and Chris (who also rocks!). I am stuck in my hotel room because my coworkers need to use the car, too, and they eat at crappy/unhealthy places I don't want to go.

And I am eating a little bit too much in response to this situation. Should not have bought that chocolate bar! I worked out after working outside all day. I doubt I have ruined all my progress, haha. Staying pretty paleo. Working on staying positive.

So I just reduced pages of whining down to two paragraphs, yay! :D

In other news: I don't know if I have mentioned it on my blog, but I am going on vacation next week! A REAL vacation (which I haven't been on in ages) to British Columbia. I will obviously probably not be posting while I am on vacation (unless I have free wifi in a hotel and can't sleep :D).

Here are some highlights we have planned:

Vancouver: city parks, fresh market, Aquarium, Anthropology museum

Hiking! We have a three day camping trip about 4 hours north of Vancouver

Squamish: brew pub and hiking the mountains right next to town

Pacific Rim National Park: beaches, kayaking, hiking to see some really old redwoods and rain forests

Victoria: tea houses and a butterfly garden!

Soooooo, yeah, I am pretty excited. Just me and Chris, kind of romantical and all, hehe.

Some positiveness to end my post, a great big ray of sunshine at the end of this tunnel!

Namaste <3

1 comment:

  1. Your area of NY does rock - we were just up in the Lake Luzerne, Lake George area and I thought of you as we were zipping past Albany.

    Wow - a REAL vacation!!?!? LUCKY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete