Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My eats for the day:

I had jury duty today (and every Tuesday till the end of the year- excluding my vacation!).

It was my first day and I was sort of rushed- had to get my dog walk in early, snarf some breakfast, throw a lunch together and bike ride 3 miles downtown (to avoid parking issues!).

Not used to early days, haha - love me some sleeping in!

But even with being rushed in the morning and not being home all day, I had a great day of eating:


My calorie "goal" of 1235 you see isn't really my real goal. It's the amount of calories I'd have to eat to hit 119 by Friday. It's unrealistic. When I change to goal to, say 119 by three Fridays from now, it will say my goal is more like 1650. I try to stay within 1500-1800 calories per day in reality!


Small, rushed breakfast!



Ate an early dinner and then yogurt and chocolate more towards real dinner time! The banana was eaten around 11AM because my breakfast was small.



Great percentages for me! Try to stay around 50 or less% carbs and 25% each protein and fat!

More packing/prepping for Japan tomorrow!

Namaste :)

1 comment:

  1. Really like the app you're using! Have a great Honeymoon in Japan and don't be afraid to go off the beaten path... sometimes that makes for the best avdentures :)

    ReplyDelete