Thursday, October 10, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

All packed and ready for Japan! We are going to grab a few hours of sleep (hopefully) before heading to the airport around 3 AM (hahahaha oh man).

We will probably have wireless access here and there in a few places (especially the first few days when in Tokyo), but obviously won't be using that to blog a lot or anything (no offense, my friends!). I promised family and friends I would check in on social media to reassure them that we arrived safely, etc.

May be a picture or two posted from me in the next two weeks, but I don't expect much more. I won't be reading your blogs, either, so just know I hope everyone is thriving and happy!!!

My goals: have the time of my life!, make memories that will last a lifetime with my husband, and come home just as healthy and happy as I leave it :)

Peace and Love to you all <3

2 comments:

  1. HAVE A BLAST!

    I'll be here when you get back. Cannot WAIT for photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a GREAT time! Cannot wait for photos, either! :)

    ReplyDelete