Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home! And food poisoning!

So, shortly after I wrote my last post, I ended up curled up in bed, clutching my stomach.

My stomach turned rock hard and was churning insanely. I eventually threw up (twice). Ugh.

I am thinking it was contaminated veggies in the salad (pre-made salad from a grocery store).

What a payoff for staying home and eating healthy, huh?! Oh well, not jaded by it :D I am recovered now, though the night and morning was pretty painful/uncomfortable. Got my appetite back, ate local grass-fed beef, cherry tomatoes and beets from our farm share (thanks to my man for cooking dinner for me when I got home).

So, took the long drive home from work. So worth it. I spent an hour cleaning up my room, got my checkbook balances, uploaded pictures from my camera, charged my camera, and got all my clothes and stuff ready for the weekend trip.

Need to get up super early to get to work on time tomorrow, but I won't think about that at this very moment!

Life is spinning around quickly. I need to take some time to meditate or do yoga so I can slow down and enjoy life rather than rushing through it.

Cuddling on the couch with Chris tonight, watching bad TV and having some coconut milk ice cream is a good start :D


No comments:

Post a Comment