Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What to with my day off...


I'm so lucky to have a family (husband and dog!) who love outdoor activity. It makes deciding what to do on a day off simple - go play in the woods for a few hours:



Home by lunch time and about to have a leisurely grocery shop. Feels heavenly!

It's been such an important part of my weight maintenance to make physical activity a joyful part of life. Now, it's as natural as breathing to get out there and move. It is super necessary for my brain and body health. 

Also, sharing it with my best friends (yes, husband and dog :) ) is great for my heart!! I'm happy <3

It's my best advice - make clean food and physical activity a delightful part of life that you look forward to. A healthy spirit and body will be your reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment