Friday, September 26, 2014

What's been going on?

All the crazy!

Seriously so busy, there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to get everything done. I feel like life is speeding by me and I'm somehow missing it. It's hard to remember that THIS, all this crazy, IS life!

But the super crazy week was worth it, because I got everything done that I needed to get done and put a lot of things into motion to further my life and my home and my family.

And now I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor, because I'm going to Philadelphia this weekend!!

We are going to stay in a hotel with our friends and go to a mini urban festival called City Bisco and I couldn't be more excited. I enjoy this part of life quite a bit more than all that mundane, necessary stuff that needs to be done every day - laundry, cleaning, food prep, etc. This is my little reward for diligently taking care of all my chores and our future!!

Weight is holding steady around 123 pounds this week. I plan to maintain moderation in my food this weekend while away, but I will be having a few drinks, so I do anticipate a little bit of weight gain and bloating. But if I don't overdo it, which I plan not to, the bloat will go away in a day or two after I get back to normal at home.

I'm pretty impressed with myself, it has been well over half a year of not counting calories, and I am within 1 pound of the weight I was when I stopped. Even with all the stress has been going on the past few weeks, my weight has remained really stable. It is a sign to me that I have developed better overall coping mechanisms. 

I will let you know how the weekend goes, and hopefully have some really fun pictures to show you. Until then, I hope everyone has a really great weekend. It is supposed to be a beautiful autumn weekend up here in the Northeast - warm and colorful!


Work walk selfie :)

Namaste <3

3 comments: