Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Weekend Results Weigh-in

So, as you know, I'm not weighing myself daily anymore. But I do a check in around three times a week to make sure everything is on the up and up.

I didn't weigh myself yesterday, because I did eat off plan during the weekend and have a few drinks. Definitely stuff that would bloat me up!

Some of my indulgences this weekend:

~4 glasses of wine
Sips of Chris' beer at the concert
Cheese Nips on Friday night 
Cookies on Saturday night 
Falafel wrap for Sat. Lunch
Half a bagel Sunday morning 

Some of the things I did right:

Drank TONS of water
Ate eggs and fruit at the breakfast buffet on Sat. morning (limited myself to one small pancake as a treat there)
Didn't constantly snack when I wasn't hungry 
Got a salad on the car trip home Sunday
Walked and danced a lot!

Good and not so good choices, overall. 

I decided it was right to check in today, to see where I was.

123 on the dot!

Good choices outweighed the bad :) 

I can't believe I'm going on almost 3/4 of the year of not calorie counting, trusting my hunger levels, trusting my instincts, letting myself indulge here and there, and just doing what I know is right and good for my body. 

And at the same weight I was when I let myself let loose some of that control I was holding so dearly to.

This week is going to be FULL of clean, whole, Paleo food to mitigate some of the junk I ate!!

Back to work! Enjoy your day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment