Tuesday, April 28, 2015

One more day :)

Just laying in bed this morning, enjoying my last day on mini vacation. This break came at just the right time, I was fraying at the edges! But I've had a really lovely few days, enjoying family and just having no worries :)

I've never been to Cape Cod before- been loving the beaches! Whale watching was tons of fun. I have to wait till I get home to show you pictures of that (I got at least one awesome shot).

Here's some random photos of things we've done/seen around the cape-

A fish hatchery:

An awesome boardwalk:

Beaches;:




Eating out:



We're going to have breakfast soon with Chris' family and then head home to hug on our animals!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip! I've always wanted to go to the Cape!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your few days. Love all your pictures, especially 'the boardwalk' ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete